Become a member today!
1. Click on the "Apply for 2023 Membership" below to begin the online application process.
2. Submit membership dues, either by electronic payment via Paypal or by mailing a check.
3. Complete ANOHC's State Oral Health Comparison Tool Survey (after membership has been approved)
*Dues must be paid by March 31, 2023, in order for coalition representatives to attend the ANOHC Annual Meeting (April 16, 2023). Any members who have not submitted their dues by that date will be removed from the ANOHC listserv.
ANOHC offers two payment options for membership dues:
1. Mail a check payable to ANOHC to P.O. Box 4567 Topeka, KS 66604.
2. Pay electronically using PayPal (please note that a 1.99% surcharge +$0.49 is built into the dues amount to cover the PayPal merchant fee).
Please refer to the chart below for adjusted membership dues amount if paying via Paypal.
The ANOHC board recognizes that many state coalitions are facing particular funding challenges this year. If those challenges prevent your coalition from paying the dues amount associated with your budget, please use the field on the application to explain your situation and indicate the maximum dues amount that is feasible for you. In order to cover our fundamental expenses, we ask this be a minimum of $100 and that you only request an accommodation if absolutely necessary. ANOHC needs your financial support more than ever to serve as an effective advocate for the issues critical to its members, and to provide valuable connections, guidance, and resources to members in the coming year.
Benefits of Membership
ANOHC leverages the expertise of its members to support strong, statewide oral health coalitions - helping coalitions achieve the mission of better oral health for everyone. ANOHC members are all striving to increase access to oral health services so that individuals have the opportunity to achieve optimum oral health.
ANOHC membership provides resources, assistance, and opportunities for collaboration, including:
- Strength in numbers
- National-level advocacy
- Collective impact
- Peer support and collaboration
- Communication and information-sharing
Additional member benefits include an online State Oral Health Comparison Tool, email listserv, bi-monthly teleconferences, webinars, and an annual meeting in conjunction with the National Oral Health Conference.